JDM Original
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JDM Original

A few of my mates decided that we would start our own web site for shows and meets.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey All! Great to meet some of you today!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TomTomS2000

TomTomS2000

Hey All! Great to meet some of you today! Empty
PostSubject: Hey All! Great to meet some of you today!   Hey All! Great to meet some of you today! EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:31 am

Hi,
Just got back from the Jap Tuning Show today at Silverstone and met some of the member today and decided to join as you were all so welcoming! I live in Northampton with my Wife and fellow Jap car fan Maryann. I am a Mechanic for Toyota and here's what you have been waiting for..............i drive a Honda S2000 which i have only had for couple of weeks and am already consumed by it, well that what the wife tells me! Hope to see you guys at some more meets soon!

Tommy

afro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey All! Great to meet some of you today!   Hey All! Great to meet some of you today! EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:41 am

welcome to the site was good to meet you both sorry we left early was tired i work up at 4.30am lol

hope to see you both soon at more shows n meets never got around to taking a pic of your s2000 looked clean cheers
Back to top Go down
https://jdmoriginals.forumotion.co.uk
James SSB

James SSB

PostSubject: Re: Hey All! Great to meet some of you today!   Hey All! Great to meet some of you today! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:02 am

Yo hello!!!

Welcome mate, nice car.
James
Back to top Go down
the mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Hey All! Great to meet some of you today!   Hey All! Great to meet some of you today! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:46 pm

hi mate it was good meeting you i was the bloke with gav (s2000) hope to see you at santapod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey All! Great to meet some of you today!   Hey All! Great to meet some of you today! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey All! Great to meet some of you today!
Page 1 of 1