JDM Original
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JDM Original

A few of my mates decided that we would start our own web site for shows and meets.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello im TomTomS2000's Wife!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maz

Maz

Hello im TomTomS2000's Wife! Empty
PostSubject: Hello im TomTomS2000's Wife!   Hello im TomTomS2000's Wife! EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:46 am

Hello All,
I met a few of you today at the Jap Tuning Show @ Silverstone with my husband Tommy who owns the RED S2000. Thank you for making us feel so welcome today! Very Happy I am a Dental Nurse from Northampton and i drive a Mazda MX5 Mark 1..........i know very girlie but it suits me. I haven't really modified it all that much apart from wheels n that but i have plenty of time for tuning! Hope to see you all at the other meets!

Maryann

Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello im TomTomS2000's Wife!   Hello im TomTomS2000's Wife! EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:53 am

welcome to jdmoriginals hope u and your hubby enjoy your stay her hope soon the site picks up more

stickers and gazebo and t-shirts and hoddies coming soon was good to see new faces
Back to top Go down
https://jdmoriginals.forumotion.co.uk
James SSB

James SSB

PostSubject: Re: Hello im TomTomS2000's Wife!   Hello im TomTomS2000's Wife! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:00 am

Yo hello!!!

Welcome to the new age Smile
Nice S2K by the way, nice too meet you, should see you at santapod on the 20th,
James.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello im TomTomS2000's Wife!   Hello im TomTomS2000's Wife! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello im TomTomS2000's Wife!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JDM Original :: GENERAL TALK & alot more :: Newbie Room-
Jump to: