JDM Original
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JDM Original

A few of my mates decided that we would start our own web site for shows and meets.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BB1 JDM Prelude owner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
V101_ATA

V101_ATA

BB1 JDM Prelude owner Empty
PostSubject: BB1 JDM Prelude owner   BB1 JDM Prelude owner EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:46 am

Hi there fellas found out bout this club lookin on the list of clubs for japshow and the name caught my eye lol. On closer inspection noticed an owner near me (James SSB) think i seen u about epsom lol. I drive a similar coloured lude with a H22 mainly standard atm just basic boltons fujitsubo header..kakimoto catback...apexi intake..but think i will be needing a rebuild soon so watch this space!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB1 JDM Prelude owner   BB1 JDM Prelude owner EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:49 am

welcome to the site not the bissyest yet but we are a growing site that is getting bissyer everyday

yep thats jamies the slag lol!
Back to top Go down
https://jdmoriginals.forumotion.co.uk
James SSB

James SSB

PostSubject: Re: BB1 JDM Prelude owner   BB1 JDM Prelude owner EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Welcom dude,
I cant say iv seen you, but may know you if i saw you.
Welcome mate, you coming to santapod on saturday? you can convoy with me if you want, im in chessington by the way. Smile

James.
Back to top Go down
V101_ATA

V101_ATA

PostSubject: Re: BB1 JDM Prelude owner   BB1 JDM Prelude owner EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:18 pm

aah yea i think thats where i've seen ya, i will be going to japshow but only on the sunday Sad I'll be on the preludeuk stand but I will try find u guys n say hello!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB1 JDM Prelude owner   BB1 JDM Prelude owner EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:42 pm

post up some pics of your car lol!
Back to top Go down
https://jdmoriginals.forumotion.co.uk
V101_ATA

V101_ATA

PostSubject: Re: BB1 JDM Prelude owner   BB1 JDM Prelude owner EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:37 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB1 JDM Prelude owner   BB1 JDM Prelude owner Empty

Back to top Go down

BB1 JDM Prelude owner
Page 1 of 1