JDM Original
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JDM Original

A few of my mates decided that we would start our own web site for shows and meets.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoodedreeper Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hoodedreeper

Hoodedreeper Here Empty
PostSubject: Hoodedreeper Here   Hoodedreeper Here EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:41 am

Hello,

My name is Chris aka Hoodedreeper,i'm 19 from Norwich,Norfolk. Currently driving a modified Nissan Micra,will post pics and spec in a different topic.

Working at a local Motor Spares Discount store and i'm a photographer in my spare time. I co-own a local club called Hellesdon Cruiserz,which i do alot of photography for,aswell as other local clubs.

Anything else you'd like to know,feel free to ask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hoodedreeper Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodedreeper Here   Hoodedreeper Here EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:25 pm

welcome to the site how did you hear of us?
Back to top Go down
https://jdmoriginals.forumotion.co.uk
hoodedreeper

Hoodedreeper Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodedreeper Here   Hoodedreeper Here EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Saw you in the latest Max Power mag in the League table and thought i'd sign up Smile Abit quiet on here aint it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hoodedreeper Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodedreeper Here   Hoodedreeper Here EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:54 pm

hoodedreeper wrote:
Saw you in the latest Max Power mag in the League table and thought i'd sign up Smile Abit quiet on here aint it?

your telling me its be running since jan just trying to get more people onto the site and start posting lol
Back to top Go down
https://jdmoriginals.forumotion.co.uk
hoodedreeper

Hoodedreeper Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodedreeper Here   Hoodedreeper Here EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:59 pm

ah right i thought the club had been running for awhile? I'll spread the word for you Smile
Back to top Go down
James SSB

James SSB

Hoodedreeper Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodedreeper Here   Hoodedreeper Here EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:29 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hoodedreeper Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoodedreeper Here   Hoodedreeper Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoodedreeper Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JDM Original :: GENERAL TALK & alot more :: Newbie Room-
Jump to: