JDM Original
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JDM Original

A few of my mates decided that we would start our own web site for shows and meets.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newbie drifter from essex.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
murdered-out

Newbie drifter from essex..... Empty
PostSubject: Newbie drifter from essex.....   Newbie drifter from essex..... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:01 pm

hi there , im adrian from essex , ive a satin black r32 skyline. hope to see ya soon

Newbie drifter from essex..... 20753_258840024322_514394322_308266
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newbie drifter from essex.....   Newbie drifter from essex..... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:04 pm

welcome to the site mate where did you see or here about us plus any shows you want to show ur car at when ur not driftin ya can lol

nice car think ive seen you a few times late night in essex
Back to top Go down
https://jdmoriginals.forumotion.co.uk
murdered-out

PostSubject: Re: Newbie drifter from essex.....   Newbie drifter from essex..... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 pm

lol tbh ive had a show car , done all the up at 6am on a sunday crap, just wanna chill this year , went to the jdm allstars shows last year so gota do them again.

im always out and a about me , Am part of the team of Essex cruise union and tbh saw a small part in banzai about a meet on the 20th , theres alot us drifters/jap cars in my town (chelmsford) il more then likely sort a convoy to ya meet ( like 10 to 20 cars).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newbie drifter from essex.....   Newbie drifter from essex..... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:16 pm

lol yeah i do see what ur on about lol i used to do every show

yeah kool thats going to be a good convoy afro
Back to top Go down
https://jdmoriginals.forumotion.co.uk

Newbie drifter from essex.....
Page 1 of 1