JDM Original
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JDM Original

A few of my mates decided that we would start our own web site for shows and meets.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello from wickford essex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
replica250

hello from wickford essex Empty
PostSubject: hello from wickford essex   hello from wickford essex EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:55 am

hi all, noob, i found the address for this site in banzia and thought id have a look post some pics of me car up.
my names jason, im 28 and ive ben driving not very long at all actualy, ive been a bike for 14 years or so.
my first car was a ford xr3i and i soon changed to my current car. never been to any meets in my own car sadly, am looking to change that.

this is my 1992 honda crx delsol jdm sir dohc vtech transtop
when i bought the car it had
17' volocatiy alloys, aem short arm intake, 4 branch manifold, ss full system with spitfire backbox, mugen short shifter with shift knob and mugen side skerts(i have a buddy club shifter one for sale if anyones intrested), small boss and s wheel kit, apex'i rev sped metre in dash, honda s2000 seats, massive rear wing, 30mm lowering springs, rear lenses and blue head light conversion, clutch kit, cillford concept 300 alram sustem, 3 channel door amps, sony head unit, repaint in pourche cobolt blue and a massive service history like ive never seen before.
since getting the car ive fitted
energy suspencion shifter, anti rollbar bushes with drop link and engine mount inserts waiting to go on. ngk lambda sensor, nrg engine tourqe damper, manifold wrap, koni 30mm lowering springs yesterday, hks oil catch can, pcv valve, ngk planum plugs, skunk 2 magnetic sump plugs waiting to go on. tryed a omni power tps but that didnt fit.
waiting for a new aem dry flow filter and blox racing rear end links.
had the thing dyno d at AT SPEED RACING and it made 166.5 bhp, not bad for 132,000 miles i thought.
as for the forseeable ive got planed, front lower and rear lower strut braces, buddy clubb voltige reg and staberlizer unit, magnicor ht leads, aem spark wire cover, spoon iridum spark plugs, mugen rocker cover, viper remote start alarm system!, aem fuel pressure regulator, full repaint in the cobolt blue again. would love to turbo it but aint got the money for that and on 132,000 miles id have to have a full rebuild! affraid i think thats every thing!

hello from wickford essex DSC00199

hello from wickford essex DSC00201

hello from wickford essex DSC00204

hello from wickford essex DSC00207

hello from wickford essex DSC00206

hello from wickford essex DSC00005

hello from wickford essex DSC06361

hello from wickford essex DSC00228

hello from wickford essex DSC00230

hello from wickford essex DSC00249
vid of the dyno link below!
https://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt52/replica250/?action=view&current=Video-0010.flv
hope you guys like my baby! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello from wickford essex   hello from wickford essex EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:32 am

very nice car there mate welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
https://jdmoriginals.forumotion.co.uk
Rising Sun

Rising Sun

PostSubject: Re: hello from wickford essex   hello from wickford essex EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:37 am

Same colour as my old del sol, great little cars and much potential, Had the same b16a sir lump, but ran hondata ecc, aem intake, skunk2 intake plenium, 70mm throttle bodie, skunk2 zorst and made a healthy 202bhp.

Oh, welcome to the club!
Back to top Go down

hello from wickford essex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JDM Original :: GENERAL TALK & alot more :: Newbie Room-
Jump to: