JDM Original
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JDM Original

A few of my mates decided that we would start our own web site for shows and meets.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from the Leicester massive!! :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SimonMitch

Hello from the Leicester massive!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Leicester massive!! :)   Hello from the Leicester massive!! :) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Hello, had very few cars as was always into bikes, 5 cars, started with fiesta, then Ka, then a 350Z GT, then 370Z Ultimate and now I am also the proud owner of a ratty old S12 which is slowly been turned into a drift car, each time we go, I break it and then fix something for the next time!! It has all the usual cheap mods plus one or two expensive ones to try and make it reliable and quicker, I got it half done, well it had a bad paint job and half the interior ripped out!! Now its got cut (and welded on the rear) springs, welded diff, buckets and harnesses, saab intercooler, mbc valve, lots of extra guages! 2.5inch exhaust from turbo elbow back, 5 paddle sprung centre Exedy 200sx clutch kit including pressure plate, I had to put new discs and pads all round and new front wheel bearings, and the main cross member bushes collapsed the first time out so these are now polybushes froma 300ZX! The turbo is currently out as it was starting to sound like a campervan so I'm hoping I can get an uprated bearing kit while its getting new seals, if thats what the problem is, its at midland turbos at the moment see if its worth fixing. If there's anything going on Midlands ish I'll come in something!! DWYB at Santapod is what we usually do for fun!!

I did this last year with the missus, it was mental, well worth the money, I'd do it again if there's a decent group, massively cheaper than the Cannonball but still a great laugh!

http://www.cannonrunuk.co.uk/

This pic is pre spring cut!!

Hello from the Leicester massive!! :) Chavmo11

Last edited by SimonMitch on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Leicester massive!! :)   Hello from the Leicester massive!! :) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:48 pm

welcome to the site mate nice s12
Back to top Go down
https://jdmoriginals.forumotion.co.uk
SimonMitch

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Leicester massive!! :)   Hello from the Leicester massive!! :) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Cheers, I love it!! I'm not responsible for the green graphics but they're so bad and such a talking point where ever it goes that I can't bring myself to do anything about it!! Smile

Plus its really funny when Clio drivers take the piss and then I blow them into the weeds at the lights!! Smile
Back to top Go down
civic_al

civic_al

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Leicester massive!! :)   Hello from the Leicester massive!! :) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:41 am

welcome to the family cool car loving the xbox idea
Back to top Go down
*Princess*

*Princess*

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Leicester massive!! :)   Hello from the Leicester massive!! :) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:24 am

welcome to the forum x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Leicester massive!! :)   Hello from the Leicester massive!! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Leicester massive!! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JDM Original :: GENERAL TALK & alot more :: Newbie Room-
Jump to: