JDM Original
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JDM Original

A few of my mates decided that we would start our own web site for shows and meets.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helloooo from the midlands!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tom

Helloooo from the midlands! Empty
PostSubject: Helloooo from the midlands!   Helloooo from the midlands! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:58 pm

Hi
finally got membership sorted (thanks stu Smile )

im Tom and i drive a 190 celica. heard about you guys through ccuk as you held a jap meet last month at bluewater the same time they held theirs, as a result ccuk will be there on the 26th to which i will be attending along with a few other jap cars from the Rutland/Northamptonshire area Smile

anyway here she is

Helloooo from the midlands! DSC00386
Helloooo from the midlands! DSC00390
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo from the midlands!   Helloooo from the midlands! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:08 am

welcome mate nice car would be good to see you at the meet on 26th

not sure whay was going on with the site yesterday
Back to top Go down
https://jdmoriginals.forumotion.co.uk
civic_al

civic_al

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo from the midlands!   Helloooo from the midlands! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:57 am

hi mate welcome to the family i used to be with ccuk as official site photographer untill they stabbed me in the back

we dont do that here Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tom

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo from the midlands!   Helloooo from the midlands! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:03 am

hi guys thanks for the welcome.
suprised to hear about the backstabbing, they have gotta be one of the friendliest clubs ive encountered. was it just one individual?
anyway im really looking forward to the 26th after seeing videos of the last one. Smile
Back to top Go down
civic_al

civic_al

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo from the midlands!   Helloooo from the midlands! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:13 am

A FEW OF THEM BUT HEY HO LIFE GETS BETTER
Back to top Go down
SimonMitch

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo from the midlands!   Helloooo from the midlands! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:43 am

Hello, let me know whne anything is happening, I'm in Wigston so up for anything starting in leicestershire heading out!!
Back to top Go down
tom

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo from the midlands!   Helloooo from the midlands! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:24 pm

come down to bluewater this saturday then buddy we are convoying from rutland
Back to top Go down
civic_al

civic_al

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo from the midlands!   Helloooo from the midlands! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:41 am

indeed get down to bluewater
Back to top Go down
SimonMitch

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo from the midlands!   Helloooo from the midlands! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:32 am

Can someone text me where in rutland and when so if I get done at work in time I can come over? Cheers
Si: Cheers, Tom got number now!! Smile

Last edited by SimonMitch on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tom

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo from the midlands!   Helloooo from the midlands! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:43 am

probably want to remove your number from a public forum matey but we will be leaving The Coach House inn around about 5:30 ill txt you now so you can let me know if you can make it.
3 stamford road,
south luffenham,
rutland,
le15 8nt.
Back to top Go down
SimonMitch

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo from the midlands!   Helloooo from the midlands! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:42 am

Hello, sorry didn't make it sat, still working in the dark and then on Sunday in the rain but the beast lives again!!! Sounds very healthy and making a nice clean 12.5 psi easily, accidentally set it to 15 psi at one stage and it still ran great but I want it to last so keeping it at 12.5!! WIll stay in touch and hopefully make a run soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
tom

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo from the midlands!   Helloooo from the midlands! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:17 am

nice one glad to hear it, will let you know of anything coming up dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo from the midlands!   Helloooo from the midlands! Empty

Back to top Go down

Helloooo from the midlands!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JDM Original :: GENERAL TALK & alot more :: Newbie Room-
Jump to: