JDM Original
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JDM Original

A few of my mates decided that we would start our own web site for shows and meets.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everybody!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
auto-media

Hi everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:55 am

I thought that I should introduce myself. My name is Pippa and I work for Auto-Media.

Auto-Media are a company which are on the organising teams of some of the most major shows in the UK. We will be keeping you all updated about the shows, such as ISTS, Auto Tuner and Modified Live. We will be posting looking for cars for the major competitions at the shows, such as the Best in Britain, Autotuner Best in the South Competition etc.

Should anyone have any questions about any of the shows, then please don't hesitate to ask.Alternatively, why not join the Auto-Media group on Facebook which will have upto the minute information about all of the best UK shows. Or you can log on to www.auto-media.co.uk

Many Thanks,
Pippa
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hi everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:54 am

hello and welcome to the site not that bissy i no but hopfully pics up after a few shows this year

hoping to sort a stand for autotuner and jts cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://jdmoriginals.forumotion.co.uk

Hi everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JDM Original :: GENERAL TALK & alot more :: Newbie Room-
Jump to: