JDM Original
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JDM Original

A few of my mates decided that we would start our own web site for shows and meets.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hayes Meet for West London

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hayes Meet for West London Empty
PostSubject: Hayes Meet for West London   Hayes Meet for West London EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:07 am

Meant to post this up in here, for those of you in West London, there will be a little meet in Hayes Sainsburys Car park

Full details here: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=184289621614718

Address: Lombardy Retail Park
Sainsbury's INDOOR Car Park
Coldharbour Lane
Hayes UB3 3EX

Time: 7pm Onwards

Please check the facebook event for more details and correspondence
Back to top Go down

Hayes Meet for West London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayes Meet for West London   Hayes Meet for West London EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:05 am

Bump, minor changes have been made, they are on facebook but some of you are lazy so see below (this will be put into the first post too)

COPIED FROM FACEBOOK ALL UPDATES WIL BE POSTED THERE:

**********************UPDATES*********************

UPDATES: Okay, sorry for the like constant updates BUT plan's changed slightly once more.

So, Meet up at HAYES SAINSBURYS INDOOR CAR PARK at LOMBARDY RETAIL PARK off COLDHARBOUR LANE UB3 3EX at 7.30pm onwards.

Make your way to the first floor, QUIETLY (we don't want to get kicked out immediately) and find a spot and park up. Please don't park like you own a lamborghini. If you fit in a space, take up ONE space.

If you cannot see anyone at Hayes, make your way to THE CHIMES CAR PARK, UXBRIDGE. The car park is on CHIPPENDALE WAY UB8 1LA. The postcode may try to take you to the high street, ignore this and find your way to the car park entrance at the back of the chimes. it will cost you £1 to park there between 6pm and 6am so please bring £2 to be safe

That should be all, if oyu have any problems, text me or ring me on 07961288012

and if you're gonna text, please let me know who you are and what you're driving so we can look out for you

ALL UPDATES WILL BE POSTED HERE SO IF ANYTHING'S UP CHECK HERE FIRST
Back to top Go down

Hayes Meet for West London
Page 1 of 1